This property was built in 1957, purchased in 1983 and totally remodeled in 1997 including a new roof, updated electrical and plumbing. The property offers pylon signage on this corner lot and has 10 parking spaces. Permitted uses include but are not limited to: Office, clinic, medical, dental, optical, traditional restaurant, general and personal service. This property is not being sold nor permitted as a motor vehicle repair shop or dealer of any kind.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Lakes | Sotheby's International Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Lakes | Sotheby's International Realty is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Lakes | Sotheby's International Realty, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 6:52pm CDT.