Minneapolis Progressive Luxury Condo Tour
Thursday, July 23rd 2009
Come join us for an opportunity to view some of Minneapolis' most luxurious riverfront condos. Three private residences will be on display and food and drinks will be served along the way.
Properties on Tour
1) The Whitney, 150 Portland Ave South #303, Minneapolis, MN 55401
- Whitney Property Details
- Map Location
- Host: Joan Michaud - Capital Realty, Inc. CPM 612-865-5893
- Serving: Caprese Salad with Heritage Tomatoes, Peaches, Mozzarell Cheese and Fresh Basil. Wine to compliment.
- Parking: Street parking (metered)
The Historical Whitney Landmark Building! Built in 1879, known as the Standard Mill, water powered mill that fueled the Growth of Minneapolis. One of only Four of the Great Mill Buildings remaining in the historic West Side Milling District.
2007 Loft Conversion of 28 Condos overlooking out on an epic expanse of River & City! Retaining the original character of 22 foot ceilings/Fir Beams/Brick & Limestone Walls thru-out.
Offered For Sale #303 Fantastic Upgrades overlooking River! 2 Bdr./2 Bath Approx. 2.000 sq. feet! 2 Patio Decks! 7 foot Windows/Brick Walls/Cherry Floors/Custom Valcucine Kitchen/Granite! $1,045,000.00.
2) The Carlyle, 100 3rd Ave South #3503, Minneapolis, MN 55401
- Carlyle Property Details
- Map Location
- Host: Ron Olsonoski - The Realty House 952-831-3201
- Parking: Limited guest parking available in garage to left of building entrance. Buzz intercom for access. Alternative is metered street parking.
Welcome to the Carlyle, Minneapolis newest and most premier residences! First time a Masterpiece model is being offered for resale! On the 35th floor with stunning, north and west skyline and river views from all rooms!
Experience luxury downtown living! 3BR / 3BA, 2 car garage, 2300 square feet, balcony, updates galore, fplc, massive granite island in kitchen, built-ins!
Located a short walk from historic sites, the Stone Arch bridge, the Guthrie, Nicollet Mall, the Theatre District, The Warehouse district, skyways, shopping!
3) The Phoenix on the River, 222 2nd Street SE #1501, Minneapolis, MN 55414
- Phoenix on the River Property Details
- Map Location
- Host: Andy Asbury, The Realty House 612-616-3058
- Serving: Wine tasting of California white wines hosted by Thomas Liquors of St. Paul. Food catered by Lucia's Restaurant of Minneapolis.
- Parking: Limited guest parking available in garage to right of building entrance. Alternative is metered street parking.
Phoenix on the River is an ultimate residential property for several
reasons. These include its location along historic Southeast Main
Street; its spectacular setting directly overlooking St. Anthony Falls
with the Downtown skyline as backdrop; a multitude of conveniences,
entertainment, and recreation located within a short walk; a very high
level of amenities and finishes within the building itself; and unit
plans with a degree of architectural sophistication associated with
landmark cooperative apartments on Chicago's Gold Coast and on the
stylish Upper East Side of Manhattan. All in all, the Phoenix is
With 3,800 square feet of indoor and outdoor floor area, unit 1501 is of course very spacious—well more than 50-percent larger than the current norm for new single-family houses. The architects have made the most of this size through imaginative planning. A succession of differing spaces, from open, loft-like entertainment areas to the private master suite, result in several distinct interior environments. This is a more-interesting everyday living experience than is available in conventional plans, and perceptually increases the size. Together with the indoor-outdoor connections gained through exposures on two sides, unit 1501 easily overcomes the common confined feeling of conventional condominium apartments.
* Indicates a Required Field.