St. Paul & Minneapolis Condo Rentals
If buying a home isn’t in the cards at this time – don’t fret! The Minneapolis and St. Paul metro area abounds with rental options aplenty. During the most recent housing boom, many rental properties evaporated into trendy “for sale” condos leaving a small void in the availability of twin cities apartments. Don’t worry though, that small void was quickly filled by forward minded developers capitalizing on the housing shift back to a rental paradise.
Area Leaders entered the rental housing market to help service clients who desired to hold onto their lofts and condos as long term investments. About the same time, a large percentage of renters were opting for a more sophisticated housing option than the traditional apartment offerings. Since then, helping renters and property owners create blissful partnerships has become a large part of what we do every day.
Search our current inventory of St. Paul & Minneapolis apartments and condos for rent.
Renting a condo or apartment is not a daunting process and only involves a few simple steps.
- Contact Area Leaders to get the inside scoop on great St. Paul & Minneapolis condo rentals and apartments.
- Tour properties that meet your needs with a professional Leasing Agent.
- Complete a background check. This option is now conveniently available on our secure web site. There is a one-time fee for this service and it typically costs between $45 to $75 per person or married couple. Price varies depending on the property, management company and/or if you are moving here from another state.
- Get the green light from the property owner!
- Sign a lease, cut a check, grab the keys and voila – you’ve got a new place to call home!
When renting a loft or condo there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Many associations will require advance notice to block off the elevator during the time of your move and may have a nominal move-in fee to help cover costs of management and general wear and tear.
- You will need to provide proof of insurance to the landlord. Renter’s insurance can be pretty inexpensive and will cover the cost of all your possessions should trouble arise. Need an insurance agent? Here are a couple twin cities insurance agents that we think highly of.
- A security deposit is generally always required. Security deposits are typically equivalent to one month’s rent and are payable up-front. The security deposit will help offset any damages caused to the home or be refunded if the property is left in its original state.
- If you have any pets you will want to confirm the association’s pet restriction policy prior to applying for the unit.
- The background check is rather thorough and consists of your prior rental performance, credit risk, employment, criminal history and more. If you have any questions or would like to run a likelihood scenario by our leasing agents please feel free.
- Many owners will also consider a sale. So if you absolutely fall in love, there is the chance it could end up being yours.
We love meeting new people and encourage you to contact us to find your next St. Paul or Minneapolis rental condo. Many properties that we have don’t even make it to our online inventory list because of strong demand so call today.
Go ahead and contact us for help finding your next Saint Paul & Minneapolis Condo rentals.